[Zope] Renaming sequence-item to sequence_item.

Jeff K. Hoffman jeff@goingv.com
Wed, 19 Jan 2000 11:04:06 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 18 Jan 2000, Phil  Harris wrote:

> Renaming it might be a bit of a blow to people, like me, who use it with
> it's currrent name.
>
> Adding sequence_item as a synonym of sequence-item would probably be better.

Certainly. Sorry I didn't make that more clear in my post; I would never
consider breaking all existing Zope products that use the hyphenated
forms. Simply deprecating it in favor of the new usage would be fine, I
think.

> Phil

--Jeff

---
Jeff K. Hoffman                                         704.849.0731 x108
Chief Technology Officer                                mailto:jeff@goingv.com
Going Virtual, L.L.C.                                   http://www.goingv.com/