[Zope] Zope on BSDI BSD/OS 3.1 ... help

Bruno Mattarollo brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 11:17:39 -0300

Hello.

	I presume that you are talking Virtual Servers from Verio (iServer) no? We had problems building Python 1.5.2 and Zope 2.0.1 ... After hard work we managed to compile both. But now we are having core dumps. Apparently something is wrong with some libs from BSDi ... Well, I would recommend that, until we can get a freshly downladed compilation without errors ;), you use another platform... At least that's what we did.

	Cheers,

/B

Bruno Mattarollo <brunomadv@ciudad.com.ar>

-----Mensaje original-----
De: zope-admin@zope.org [mailto:zope-admin@zope.org]En nombre de Pedro
Vale Lima
Enviado el: Thursday, January 20, 2000 8:33 AM
Para: zope@zope.org
Asunto: [Zope] Zope on BSDI BSD/OS 3.1 ... help

Hello guys,

I'm trying to use ZOPE on  a virtual server BSDI BSD/OS 3.1 system. I'm
having trouble building from the source and my ISP is not being very
helpful. Does someone already made a binary for this platform?

It would be a great thing to run zope on a virtual server (at least for
me). But I could not find a ISP with such a supported service. Anyone
knows of one?

thanks