[Zope] Where does Zope store HTTP file uploads?

Svante Kleist Svante.Kleist@NEMESIS.se
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:23:09 +0100

Shouldn't a civilized UNIX application respect $TMPDIR ?

/ Svante Kleist - NEMESIS systemDesign

-- J C Lawrence <claw@kanga.nu> wrote:

: On Wed, 19 Jan 2000 16:02:22 -0000
: Phil Harris <phil.harris@zope.co.uk> wrote:
:
: > In my case there was 'traffic' in the c:\temp dir.
:
: > Is there such a notion on Unix?
:
: Unix systems commonly have multiple "temp" directories, /tmp,
: /usr/tmp, and /var/tmp being the common ones, each with slightly
: different policies as to when they will be cleared out and their
: contents deleted.
:
: Last I checked Python's tempfile() used /tmp by default.
:
: --
: J C Lawrence                                 Home: claw@kanga.nu
: ----------(*)                              Other: coder@kanga.nu
: --=| A man is as sane as he is dangerous to his environment |=--
:
: Zope maillist  -  Zope@zope.org
: **   No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
: (Related lists -
:   http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope-announce