[Zope] Re[2]: [Zope] WebDAV with Office 2000

Bjorn Stabell Bjorn Stabell <bjorn@stabell.priv.no>
Thu, 20 Jan 2000 21:04:13 +0800

Hi Phil,

Phil> Looks to me as if you uploaded a frontpage web into zope.

Phil> However Zope (an possibly Python) treats names with an underscore in the
Phil> first character specially.

Phil> You will need to delete the _vti* stuff before browsing through WebDAV.

|>>Has anyone managed to browse a Zope site through WebDAV (Web Folders)
|>>from Office 2000?  I get this error:
|>>
|>>        Zope has encountered a problem publishing your object.
|>>        Object name begins with an underscore at:
|>>                http://webdav.zope.org:2518/_vti_bin

I was trying the Zope webdav test site, so it really shouldn't have
such poblems.  I thought it was more likely to be Office 2000's fault.

Bye,
--
Bjorn Stabell <bjorn@stabell.priv.no>