[Zope] ZClass Objectmanager question ...

Martijn Pieters mj@digicool.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 09:20:29 -0500

Nested ZClasses are automatically addable to the ZClass ObjectManager
they were created in. Nesting a ZClass is an explicit operation with
that goal in mind, a nested ZClass cannot be added anywhere else. An
extra, explicit step to make them addable to the parent ZClass
ObjectManager is therefore unnecessary.

--
Martijn Pieters, Software Engineer
http://wwwkeys.nl.pgp.net:11371/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0xA8A32149