[Zope] Zope and WebDAV

James W. Howe jwh@allencreek.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 14:18:01 -0500

Can someone explain in a little more detail how exactly you would utilize
Zope with a WebDAV enabled client?  For example, I found out yesterday by
reading messages on this list, that IE5 adds "Web Folders" to a Windows
Desktop.  I had noticed this change in my explorer interface, but I wasn't
at all sure what good it was.  If Zope supports WebDAV, how can I make use
of the Web Folder approach to manage Zope content.  What can and can't I do
with this facility?  If I'm running a Zope server, how can I connect my Web
Folder to my Zope platform?  If anyone can provide some specifics on how to
utilize WebDAV (particularly from an Explorer Web Folder) with a Zope
server I would certainly appreciate it.

Thanks.

James W. Howe				mailto:jwh@allencreek.com
Allen Creek Software, Inc.		pgpkey: http://ic.net/~jwh/pgpkey.html