[Zope] Zope and WebDAV

Glyph Lefkowitz glyph@twistedmatrix.com
Fri, 21 Jan 2000 16:40:12 -0500 (EST)

I am currently in the process of investigating webDAV with Zope as well.
I found this URL, which may prove useful to you:

	http://www.ics.uci.edu/pub/ietf/webdav/interop.html

----
The Tao is like a glob pattern:             It is masked but always present.
used but never used up.                     I don't know who built to it.
It is like the extern void:                 It came before the first kernel.
filled with infinite possibilities.         [glyph@twistedmatrix.com]