[Zope] Documentation brokeness

Brett Morgan brett@pulse.itd.uts.edu.au
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 14:44:26 +1100

Heydliho. The postscript documentation on the web site is broken in as
much as they are actually postscript docs wrapped in pcl. On the
printers I have around here (Apple 16/600 and a Xerox Docu something
or other) the pcl handling means these docs print out the postscript
as plain text. ;)

It took many pained hours to figure this out, but once I did I just
grabbed the pdf's and made compliant PS files ;)

It would be preferable if you guys shipped PS files without the PCL
wrapping in both Letter and A4 sizes ...

brett

--
email: Brett.Morgan@uts.edu.au
phone: +61-2-9514-2091

Scotty:	Captain, we din' can reference it!
Kirk:	Analysis, Mr. Spock?
Spock:	Captain, it doesn't appear in the symbol table.
Kirk:	Then it's of external origin?
Spock:	Affirmative.
Kirk:	Mr. Sulu, go to pass two.
Sulu:	Aye aye, sir, going to pass two.