[Zope] dtml-tree and Z SQL methods

Ragnar Beer rbeer@uni-goettingen.de
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 12:22:53 +0100

Thanks a lot! It was VERY easy with this howto. Another reply I got
was to search the archives. There I had a big problem: "dtml-tree
sql" as keywords returned >2000 messages where not every message had
both terms in it. I guess the search-engine ORed the terms. Does
anyone know how to tell the search-engine to AND them?

Ragnar