[Zope] Putting a Poll in a web page...

Don Undeen dundee@gator.net
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:09:34 -0500

He there.
    I'm toying with the Poll product, which seems quite neat.
    I'm sure this problems comes from my inexperience with working with
products, but maybe you can help my understanding with this one issue,
and broader issues as well.
    I've created a poll, which works just fine when I go to it by
itself, but I want to include it in another page.
What tags do I write to put the poll (ID: pollitem1) in another web
page?
I've tried <dtml-with pollitem1><dtml-var index_html></dtml-with> ,
Which shows the poll, but I get a "resource not found" error when I run
it, because it's trying to submit to /Users/Username/processVotes,
instead of /Users/Username/pollitem1/processVotes.

The submit line is created in pollitem1/index_html .

Do I just need to edit that index_html file to add that to the path?
Or is there another way of tagging that pollitem1 in my DTML-document,
so that it works?

I hope this question is not too vague, I'm still trying to master the
semantics of this paradigm.
Thank you,
Don Undeen
dundee@gator.net