[Zope] Re. Display an Image

Sam Gendler sgendler@impossible.com
Tue, 25 Jan 2000 00:40:20 -0800

Apache does a perfectly adequate job, using very few resources, and it supports
all the virtual hosts andother features that the site might be using for the
zope content.  It is certainly easier to have everything contained within Zope
and the server that is front-ending zope.  As for wanting to expose my kernel to
the outside world with kernel-httpd (which I assume is an http daemon running in
kernel space), I wouldn't even consider it.  I don't like leaving even SSH and
port 80 open.

--sam