[Zope] Link scanning, former: Fitting Zope into publishing process

Ragnar Beer rbeer@uni-goettingen.de
Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:28:09 +0100

I tried Linbot 1.0 and generally think it's great. The problem I had
with it was that it would ONLY check remote sites but not my zope
test machine http://localhost for whatever reason. Only the root url
was displayed in the report. I tried pylice which is also written in
python but it also refused to scan my localhost. Then I tried to scan
from an external machine - same thing! The same content server as
static pages from apache: works. Could that be a zope issue?

Ragnar