[Zope] Not quite getting server side include type behaviour on items in child folders. child folders.

Jules zope@jules.com
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 17:49:21 -0500

Hello Zopistas.

I'd like to be able to organize some content in logical child folders and
then include that content in a parent DTML method. I'm having a hard time
figuring out how to get it just right.

For instance, the DTML document "foo" simply contains the following:

If I include this DTML document in the same or parent folder as my method
and reference it, no problems. Typing

    <dtml-var foo1>

spits out the contents of foo with the HTML paragraph tags intact. God bless
Acquisition!

Child folders is where I'm bumping in to things. If I create a "bar" child
folder and cut/paste "foo" in there, no luck.

    <dtml-var bar.foo>

barfs with a KeyError traceback. Putting quotes around it grabs the file but
turns things like "<p>I am foo.</p>" into "&lt;p&gt;I am foo.&lt;/p&gt;".
And foo doesn't work as a method rather than a document, either.

I'm obviously doing something wrong. Any ideas?

Cheers,
Jules