[Zope] DCOracle for 8.1.5 (8i)

Sam Gendler sgendler@impossible.com
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:06:11 -0800

Like I said, I don't think he reads the list.  Besides, I give him grief about
Oracle all the time, and he takes it in good humour.  I think the core of the
problem is that there are something like 3000 consultants in his department.
Imagine trying to maintain a consistent level of quality with that large of a
pool of employees.  That said, I find that independant oracle consultants are
just as bad.  I have never once been tempted to use oracle for anything, due to
the unbelievable added time of development and increased cost of maintenance.
Jim, if you are out there... See, I'm not the only one!!!!

--sam

--
Sam Gendler
Chief Technology Officer - Impossible, Inc.