[Zope] Question on Folder Structure strategy...

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 16:42:25 -0500

you're using relative links, that's your problem. you should use fully
qualified links (like http://<mysite>/folder_x) instead. if you had used
anything but zope your links would have failed completely the way they are
right now, zope 'masks' the error by finding the desired content through
acquisition.

jens