[Zope] Question on Folder Structure strategy...

Jens Vagelpohl tommymi@concentric.net
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 17:38:11 -0500

relative or not doesn't matter in this case. the location you want to reach
has one and only one absolute address. if you use this absolute address you
will get there, regardless of where you are

jens