[Zope] PCGI Error: (102) failure during connect to ZServer

George Donnelly gsd@mac.com
Sat, 01 Jul 2000 12:47:20 +0900

hi there!

altho i used that same howto to get msyelf set up ive decide that it is not
the best way.  im not sure what the problem is in this case but i would rec
running zope off zserver directly on port 8080 instead of that pcgi stuff.
thats what im doing now.

btw did you restart zope after setting up the htaccess? im guessing you did
but i made this mistake more than once.

hth

Regards,
G e o r g e D o n n e l l y
George@LetsJapan.com
http://www.LetsJapan.com/
Share Your Experiences, Learn From Others' !