[Zope] ZClass in ZClass problem

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 09:24:21 +0000 (GMT)

Hello!

   (Nobody dared to answer, retrying...)

   I started to learn ZClasses. I created a product, added a Zclass in it,
and added a Zcalss inside outer ZClass - I want to create ZClass that's
addable only inside outer ZClass.

   Then the problems begin. All management URLs for inner ZClass contain
%20, so URLs look like
"propertysheets/methods/RandomZItem%20/manage_workspace" and
"propertysheets/methods/RandomZItem_add%20/manage_workspace".

   If I click on the link I got the AttributeError (of course). When I
manually remove the offending %20, I can manage the object, but it's
tiresome to remove it every time.

   The problem manifested on both 2.1.4 and 2.2.0b3. What's wrong?

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru