[Zope] Re: Copy/Paste problem

Oleg Broytmann phd@phd.russ.ru
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 14:43:54 +0000 (GMT)

Followup to myself...

On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
>    I (and some my friends) have problem with Copy/Paste. Sometimes it's
> wotking, but often Paste button does not appeared after Copy/Cut.

   After investigating I found that the problem is mostly related to
SiteAccess. I can copy FROM a folder with SiteRoot object, but cannot paste
INTO such folder. After removing SiteRoot object copy/paste worked. After
reinstalling SiteRoot copy/paste stopped working again.

   Both 2.1.4 with SiteAccess and 2.2.0b3 with SiteAccess2...

   I said "mostly" because sometimes Zope stops copy/pasting in random
folders without SA at all.

----
    Oleg Broytmann      Foundation for Effective Policies      phd@phd.russ.ru