[Zope] Re: Copy/Paste problem

Curtis Maloney curtis@umd.com.au
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 10:47:03 +1000

On Sun, 02 Jul 2000, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
> Followup to myself...
>
> On Sat, 1 Jul 2000, Oleg Broytmann wrote:
> >    I (and some my friends) have problem with Copy/Paste. Sometimes it's
> > wotking, but often Paste button does not appeared after Copy/Cut.
>
>    After investigating I found that the problem is mostly related to
> SiteAccess. I can copy FROM a folder with SiteRoot object, but cannot paste
> INTO such folder. After removing SiteRoot object copy/paste worked. After
> reinstalling SiteRoot copy/paste stopped working again.

Ah, SiteAccess.  You can save yourself the repeated addition/removal of
SiteAccess objects by learning how to type __no_before_traverse__ quickly in
your URLs. (o8

http://my.site.com/path/to/zope/__no_before_traverse__/manage

It tells SiteAccess to not do it's thing, and you should be able to direct
access the Zope site there.

Have a better one,
	Curtis

<dtml-var standard_work_diclaimer>