[Zope] Adding Products Breaking Zope

Harald Scheirich scheirich@nulleins.at
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 11:02:19 +0200

I have been trying to get a working combination of Apache and Zope
the proxypass and Siteserver method as in howto
http://www.zope.org/Members/anser/apache_zserver it is working now
but ...

The copy/paste/delete functionality has stopped working when
SiteAccess is enabled (i.e. I put the base of the apache server in) i
am using SiteAcces 1.0.1
and zope 2.1.6 i can post errormessages if they are of any help

Harald Scheirich

>Hi!
>
>On Wed, 28 Jun 2000, Evan Simpson wrote:
>>  SiteAccess 1.0.1 is meant to work with Zope 2.1.6 (and does, for me).  I'd
>>  like to get it working for you folks, as well.  Does a fresh, empty install
>  > of Zope w/SiteAccess on your respective platforms have this problem?

DI Harald Scheirich                  | Voice:+(431) 585 66 30-621
01 EDV consulting & development GmbH | Fax:  +(431) 585 66 30-643
Linke Wienzeile 4/2/2                | scheirich@nulleins.at
A-1060 Vienna, Austria               | http://www.nulleins.at/