[Zope] Why can't I subclass a ZSQLMethod?

Ivan Raikov ivan@faxnet.com
03 Jul 2000 08:47:34 -0400

What do you mean, you cannot get a view to it? I can change in the
management area. I believe ZSQL methods are not supposed to provide
the user interface; you use them the way you would use an external
method. That means you have to create the form that sends the query
parameters to the SQL method, and you have to write the DTML code that
obtains the result set, and displays it accordingly.

At least that's way I do it; there might be a better way, I don't
know.

Best,
Ivan