[Zope] ZWiki with RemoteWikiLink - minor fix and remaining question

Geoff Gardiner ggardiner@synomics.com
Thu, 6 Jul 2000 17:19:37 +0100

I needed to create 'proper' URLs with a remote wiki link, but ZWiki 0.6.1
only allowed things of the form ZWikiName:name-with-characters-only. I
suppose my locale setting translates too many things to whitespace, but I'm
not sure.

A simple fix in the ZWikiPage.py file (sorry no diff here):
 find line
interwikilink    = r'!?((?P<local>%s):(?P<remote>[\w]+))' % (wikilink)
 replace string

(note I couldn't include the % char because it seems to provoke the need for
another string).

Remaining question. Does anyone have a fix for the incorrect rendering of
[notzwikiname] to nested URL
or do I have to fix that for myself? This also fails to work as a remote
wiki link, and I thought a fix for one might be a fix for the other also.

Thanks.

Geoff Gardiner