[Zope] Reusing standard_html_header/footer

Michael Gutmann gutmann@uni-duesseldorf.de
Fri, 7 Jul 2000 09:03:33 +0200

>On Thu, 6 Jul 2000, Bill Anderson wrote:
>
>> Michael Gutmann wrote:

<...>

>> Not quite sure I understand what you are trying to do but....

<...>
>Well, okay, not exactly, since we're talking acquisition not inheritance.
>But, the idea is the same. He wants to display the previous
>standard_html_header, with some additional stuff added, in his SubFolder's
>standard_html_header.
>
>--Jeff

Right, at least you got my point. But I didn't get Bill's Mail, or
else I would have tried to explain it to him. Did it come over the list??

A little confused,
Michael

--
Michael Gutmann M.A.