[Zope] Testing For Filesize

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 20:28:48 +0200

Hi Terry !

Terry Babbey wrote:

> I am trying to create a automated drop down list, and here is my code
> so far:
> <form NAME="BOOGER">
> <SELECT name="myList">
> <dtml-in "objectValues(['DTML Document'])">
> <OPTION value='<dtml-var id>'><dtml-var title></OPTION>
> </dtml-in>
> </SELECT>
> </form>
> I would like to be more specific though and only list files of zero
> byte size. Is this possible?

There is a snippet here:

http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zsnippet/snippets/DTMLTags/ObjectLength

Combined with a dtml-if that should give what you want to achieve.

Regards,

Maik Röder

--
"The computing future is based  on "cyberbodies" - self-contained,
neatly-ordered,  beautifully-laid-out  collections of information,