[Zope] Mirroring to IIS

Andy McKay AndyM@ActiveState.com
Mon, 10 Jul 2000 11:40:12 -0700

I did a similar thing and when I mirrored it to IIS as static files I
changed the filename by adding .html....

You can fix the header to always add the correct content type
(RESPONSE.setHeader('Content-Type', 'text/html'))
----- Original Message -----
From: "Jake LeBeau" <JLeBeau@cityofboise.org>
To: <zope@zope.org>
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2000 10:47 AM
Subject: [Zope] Mirroring to IIS

> Hello all,
>
> I'm attempting to mirror our Zope site to IIS 5.0 on a W2K Server, and am
having problems with Netscape Navigator. Because the files have no file
extension, Netscape keeps trying to download and save the files to disk,
rather than displaying the content as HTML. I've tried several ways of
specifying that the MIME content type header coming from the server is
"text/html", but nothing alters the behavior of Netscape. Is there anyone
else out there who may have had experience with this and would be willing to
help? Any advice would be appreciated.