[Zope] Q: Zope business discussion at O'Reilly conference

Gary Graham gary@digicool.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 18:38:17 -0400

Hello everybody.  As many of you know, business for Zope is really
picking up, as is interest in a mythical business partner program.  We
would like to get input from everyone that is interested in this.

Any of you that are going to the O'Reilly conference next week and would
like to discuss this, please send me an email and I'll coordinate a
get-together.

Anyone else that is interested but _not_ going, please send me an email
and let's get a dialog started.

Thanks!

--Gary

Gary Graham           Director, Sales/Marketing
gary@digicool.com     Digital Creations

mobile: 540.840.3813  office: 540.371.6909 ext 117
Creators of Zope: The Open Source Application Server
http://www.zope.org/
http://www.digicool.com/