[Zope] DTMLDocument content - "html quoted" or not

Ron Bickers rbickers@logicetc.com
Tue, 11 Jul 2000 21:21:57 -0400

Wow!  Speaking of complicated DTML to do a simple thing.

I ran into this same problem while attempting to show someone how easy it
would be to create a simple 'view' method that includes 3 lines:  the
standard header, the document (using 'this'), and the standard footer.  That
way, some of our not so computer savvy content writers can just write their
documents and not have to be told they need to include some "special" tag at
the top and bottom of every page or it won't work.

At least I know how to do this now, but there *has* to be an easier way to
just include the document contents, right?  Why exactly doesn't <dtml-var
this> work?

Ron Bickers
Logic Etc, Inc.
rbickers@logicetc.com