[Zope] RE: Bizarre error with standard_html_header

Curtis Maloney curtis@umd.com.au
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 17:14:57 +1000

On Wed, 12 Jul 2000, Martijn Pieters wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 12, 2000 at 05:00:45PM +1000, Curtis Maloney wrote:
> > Fine... so my debuging techniques are less than perfect.  I will change
> > them in future. Thanks.
> >
> > That doesn't change my original problem, which everybody has so far
> > decided to ignore.
>
> Well, I can't really see what is going wrong, and can only suggest
> techniques of honing in on the problem.

At your suggestion, i've wrapped any contentious parts of the
internal/standard_html_header in a dtml-try, which has had no effect.

Firstly: what would cause Zope to give me that type error?  Too many
arguments?

I'm not doing anything fancy.  This worked until i changed the standard
header, which is why i'm digging about in it.

but since the only parts of that now that are not in a try statement are raw
HTML, how could it go splat?

From what I understand of the traceback, the problem is occurring in the
header, but it's not clear WHERE, or, tbh, WHY.

Any more help much appreciated.  If you want to see the actual DTML, just ask.

Curtis Maloney.