[Zope] Zope patches or update for Python 2.0?

Brian Lloyd Brian@digicool.com
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:43:50 -0400

> Does anyone have a patch for Zope (any version >= 2.0) to
> enable it to run
> reliably under the latest versions of CVS in the SourceForge
> repository?
> The decision was made to tighten up both the multi-arg append
> and multi-arg
> connect items.  I was hoping someone else had already gone
> through the code
> and fixed all these items, saving me the time.

Hi Skip -

I would suggest trying 2.2 beta 4. I think that all of
the multi-arg append()'s are out of that (not so sure
about connect()'s, but I think some enterprising folks
are using it with the new stuff).

Brian Lloyd        brian@digicool.com
Software Engineer  540.371.6909