[Zope] Fetching data from external methods

Jarkko Veijalainen Jarkko.Veijalainen@tecnomen.fi
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 18:21:15 +0300

FINALY, your code sould look like:

In externalMethod:
return res
#ENTIRE obj

DTML code:
<dtml-let resDTML="LDAPsearch('666666','*',REQUEST)">
<dtml-var "resDTML.cn">
<dtml-var "resDTML.otherAttributes"
</dtml-let>

	yeah, thanks a lot, it works, but i have still a liitle problem
	this might sound like newbie question ( but i don't really know)

	how i can <dtml-res> with input values like this
	<dtml-let resDTML="LDAPsearch(myinput,myinput2,REQUEST)">

	myinput is data that i can type like search criteria in my
search-form

	should i make somekind on handler-DTML? which picks up submitted
data 	from my submitted form and puts them in <dtml-let>?

PM

	jarkkov