[Zope] Re: Re: [Zope] LocalFS Documentation

Kelvin Cheong kcheong@vcn.com.my
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 05:53:42 GMT

I'm puzzled...there isn't any upload at the bottom of the page...but there
has always been an upload at the top of the page in the Zope content
management interface (along with "Contents", "Edit", "View",
"Properties"...etc).

If you're talking about, the bottom of the page, there is only an Available
objects selection list and an "Add" button.

Perhaps it would be better to let you know that I just installed LocalFS,
and am very new to Zope. And frankly, I don't even know where to start with
the LocalFS product i have installed. The only thing i've done with it so
far is add it into my Zope management console from the Available Objects
list.

Btw, just to fill you in, I'm using Zope 2.1.6 and LocalFS 0.9.4 (could it
possibly be the versioning that makes the difference ??).

Dgallion@rochester.rr.com writes:

> If you login as the manager there is an upload link at the bottom of the
> page.
>

> --Darrell
>
> From: "Kelvin Cheong" <kcheong@vcn.com.my>
> >
> > I tried replacing (blindly) the <dtml-with REQUEST> tag with both
> > <dtml-with myLocalFS1> and <dtml-in myLocalFS1>, and as to my expectations
> > it did not work. How would I actually upload to the LocalFS object
> > (myLocalFS1) I've created?
> >
> > Does anybody know how???

VCN - The Leader In Corporate Communication Solutions
Visit our website at http://www.vcn.com.my.
or http://www.vcnlinux.com