[Zope] simple instructions for site search

Jens Vagelpohl Jens@digicool.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 07:33:55 -0400

chris,

catalogs don't automatically search other catalogs they find. until this
is implemented you could create a separate catalog that only catalogs
other catalog instances (and your squishdot instance) and then you could
ask that main catalog to give you all its other catalogs and simply fire
off the search you want to do on each of them.

if your site is very simple and the location/number of catalogs doesn't
really change you could also hard-code them into a search page that asks
all of them directly.

jens