[Zope] simple instructions for site search

sean@horse101.com sean@horse101.com
Thu, 13 Jul 2000 14:25:34 -0700

On 13 Jul 2000, at 9:49, Chris Withers wrote:

> ethan mindlace fremen wrote:
> > You want the ZCatalog Howto:
> >
> > http://www.zope.org/Documentation/How-To/ZCatalogTutorial
>
> Do catalogs search otehr catalogs they find?
>
> Only asking 'cos I don't think that'll help him search his whole site as
> the Squishdot postings won't get searched. But, if the above is true,
> then it should be okay since Squishdot is now subclassed from ZCatalog
> :-)
>
> cheers,
>
> Chris

Does this explain why I see Squishdot and ZChat messages in the
catalog, but when I search for something in squishdot or Zchat I get
no matches?  I am still running squishdot 3.x  I do have the catalog
included in my searched items.

--Sean