[Zope] Re: Zope Knowledge Base on www.faqts.com?

Paul Browning paul.browning@bristol.ac.uk
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 13:00:05 +0100 (GMT Daylight Time)

> Message: 30
> Date: Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:20:31 +1000
> From: Fiona Czuczman <fiona@sitegnome.com>
> To: zope@zope.org
> Subject: [Zope] Zope Knowledge Base on www.faqts.com?
>
> Hi,
>
> I've been working on a Python knowledge base for the last couple of
> months.
>
> http://python.faqts.com

Fiona:

This is a recent discovery for me - I quickly became a fan too. Thanks
for your efforts.

[snip]

> Basically I'm after some feedback, would this be of much interest?  I've
> had a couple of people write and request that I do this - what's the
> general consensus?

The only concern I would have is about fragmentation of effort (
and location of information). How can the community merge the best of
http://zdp.zope.org and http://www.faqts.com ?

Paul

--
 The Library, Tyndall Avenue, Univ. of Bristol, Bristol, BS8 1TJ, UK
     E-mail: paul.browning@bris.ac.uk  URL: http://www.bris.ac.uk/