[Zope] Creating graphs with Zope (under NT)

Richard Folwell richard@folwell.com
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 19:20:21 +0100

How are the Zope website statistics graphs created?

I need to create simple graphs (pie charts and line graphs) from data held in an ODBC database,
using Zope under NT (unfortunately).  I looked at gnuplot, and found ways to produce really
impressive complex sophisticated graphs, but nothing to produce simple pie charts.  Did I not look
hard enough?  Is there a better way?

The charts do not have to be live - the information changes at known times weekly, so I could run
external processes to create image files that are served using LocalFS, if necessary.

Thanks,

Richard