[Zope] I have a question on Zope 2.2

Jonathan Desp Jonathan Desp" <jonathandesp@atomasoft.com
Fri, 14 Jul 2000 20:45:55 -0400

Hi everybody,

I'm using Zope 2.2 on my local machine, where I constructed my data.fs, then
after I uploaded this data.fs on my hurrah.com server which use an older
version of Zope(2.1.6), then I was not able to add any DTML Document or DTML
Method, and all the DTML images was broken, as well as at my web site all
the pages was "not found" even if I was able to edit those file in the Zope
management intereface.

Anyone here know how to fix that ? If I cannot upgrade my zope on the
hurrah.com server, how I can make the data.fs compatible with the older
version.. ?

Very truly yours,

Jonathan Desp
Atomasoft
Matter will become Software
http://www.atomasoft.com

``It is not the strongest of the species that survives nor the most
intelligent. It is those most adaptive to change.''