[Zope] Zope + Apache on FreeBSD 4.0 problems

jholland@gears.linuxave.net jholland@gears.linuxave.net
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 09:51:04 -0700 (PDT)

I think it's something about the port. Actually it was only pcgi I was
having trouble with; however with Apache rewrite I see that is not
necessary though although I got it working anyway.

John Holland

Email:       jholland@linuxave.net
Web:         http://jbhsoft.linuxave.net
Public key : finger -s or