[Zope] Zope build script

Bill Anderson bill@libc.org
Sat, 15 Jul 2000 15:13:00 -0600

Martijn Pieters wrote:

> > > w_pcgi.py and wo_pcgi.py do this as well.
> >
> >    Then they changed since I looked last time. I remember they didn't
> > compile *.py...
>
> w_pcgi.py imports and runs wo_pcgi.py, which in turn imports
> inst/compilezpy.py. The act of importing that file causes it to compile all
> .py files from the Zope directory and all it's subdirectories.

YUp, and you can cerify it by installing products in the Products tree,
and running w_pcgi.py or wo_pcgi.py and watch them compile the produtcs
.... and sometimes spit out syntax errors in them...

Bill

--
Do not meddle in the affairs of sysadmins, for they are easy to annoy,
and have the root password.