[Zope] Delete property woes in ZClasses

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 01:41:27 +0200

Hi Paul !

Paul Abrams wrote:
> Thanks! I think the delete method will be ideal to patch my
> site. I also see how the move method can be *very* useful.
>
> Shall I write this up as a how-to?

That would be great ! Perhaps you can also find a way to
do this recursively ?

Have a look at my recursive copier:

http://zdp.zope.org/projects/zsnippet/snippets/DTMLTags/recursive_copier

This does it the other way around, but it can be adopted to
do what you need. It would be handy if you have many instances
floating around. Maybe you can also do it easier with a
ZCatalog search ?

Best regards,

Maik Röder

--
"The computing future is based  on "cyberbodies" - self-contained,
neatly-ordered,  beautifully-laid-out  collections of information,