[Zope] Re: Re: [Zope] ZStylesheet

George Donnelly gsd@mac.com
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 21:47:33 +0900

hmmmm. thats too bad. you should upgrade him to mozilla at least ... :-)

seriously tho i think (havent tried it) that the stylesheets at w3c will get
as muuch mileage out of nn4 as possible ( tho you probably knew this
already)

well hth

Regards,
GEORGE DONNELLY
george@cyklotron.com
http://cyklotron.com/
Government is the people's business and every man, woman  and child becomes
a shareholder with the first penny of tax paid. --Ronald Reagan