[Zope] upgrade to 2.2 and zsql methods problems

Erik Myllymaki erik@pacific-shores.com
Sun, 16 Jul 2000 22:34:28 -0700

Hello,

I just upgraded to 2.2 from 2.1.6 on a WinNT machine. Things went well,
except my zsql methods won't run from the site. I can manage and test them
from the management pages, but if I call them from the site I get an
*unauthorized* error. This happens even wen I log in as superuser or the
owner of that zsqlmethod object. I have tried to recreate some of the
queries from scratch and applying new ownership and wide open permissions,
but this doesn't seem to work either.

Zope is running as a service and I am using the ODBC adapter to connect to
MSSQL Server. As I say, the queries all un as expected from the management
test screens.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

Erik Myllymaki