[Zope] Tim's Gripe Of The Week --> was: [Zope] (no subject)

Tim Cook twcook@iswt.com
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 17:14:04 +0000

Hi all,

I have given myself permission to post this gripe.
Thank You <g>

While I do use the list archives and I try to get others that are
new to Zope to do the same.  I have a gripe for the Zen Masters.
It's the subject line above.

Granted most of the "No Subject" mail starts with a newbie
question.  That doesn't mean you have to let it ride like that.
Simply do what I did above.  WHY?

Once your words are immortalized in the archives they carry great
value, IF there is a subject line that makes sense.  Otherwise
it's just one more in the list each month that say "(no
subject)".  How sad that you would value you efforts at such a
low mark.

I'd like to thank you all in advance for taking that extra 45
seconds to add or change to the appropriate subject line.  It
makes the archives that much more useful.

BTW: Thanks for all the help everyone.

-- Tim Cook --
"The more I learn, the more I realize I don't know,
and the more I realize I don't know, the more I want to learn."
--Einstein