[Zope] Re: [Zope-dev] Problem with Zope

ethan mindlace fremen mindlace@digicool.com
Mon, 17 Jul 2000 23:19:22 -0400

"Tina Goyne (TT)" wrote:

> Hi:
>
> I am a novice Zope user--my web master left my company and I have been
> pegged with the responsibility of maintaining our internal website.  I am
> having a problem adding a new folder and then adding a file to the folder.

builders.
I've redirected this there.

> The file is located on another server with appropriate permissions.

I'm not certain this is what you're trying to do, but if you're adding
the file from the management interface, it must come from your machine,
not another server.

> However, this is the error message I get:

[not found error]

> Can you please direct me on what to do to correct this problem?  Thanks.

when posting errors, first do "view source" on the page, and inside that
you should see a traceback. Posting the traceback helps us know what
happened.

Hope that helps,
--
ethan mindlace fremen