[Zope] Need an SQL based auth system that works with Zope 2.2

Tony McDonald tony.mcdonald@ncl.ac.uk
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 17:36:14 +0100

Hi all,
I think the time has come to bite the bullet and change our
authentication engine to work in line with Zope 2.2 and above.
UserDB-1.2 seems to have some problems with it (see my message
today), and frankly, I haven't got the time to try and figure out
why. Another point against UserDB is that it's not being developed
any more. Ah well, it did the job for a long time....

Can anyone who's using an SQL based authentication system with Zope
2.2 successfully please let me know which one you used and how you
did it?

ta muchly,
tone.
------
Dr Tony McDonald,  FMCC, Networked Learning Environments Project
http://nle.ncl.ac.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 222 5888
Fingerprint: 3450 876D FA41 B926 D3DD  F8C3 F2D0 C3B9 8B38 18A2