[Zope] http://www.atomasoft.com/yahoo-yes!.something

Jonathan Desp Jonathan Desp" <jonathandesp@atomasoft.com
Tue, 18 Jul 2000 14:17:48 -0400

Hi,

If you go there ->

http://www.atomasoft.com/yahoo-yes!.something

You will see my "Not Found" page, because there is no such page in my
database.

But I'm always seeing those ugly sentences below, and I'd like to cut them
and then don't see them anymore, what I can do ? Where is the file to edit ?
What I need to erase ? I searched the mailing list with several keyword, my
"standard_html_footer (Standard Html Footer) " file is very good and
perfect, but I don't want to see the "ugly sentences" like:

Traceback (innermost last):
  File /home/jonano/Zope-2.2.0-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
222, in publish_module
  File /home/jonano/Zope-2.2.0-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
187, in publish
  File /home/jonano/Zope-2.2.0-src/lib/python/Zope/__init__.py, line 221, in
zpublisher_exception_hook
    (Object: ElementWithAttributes)
  File /home/jonano/Zope-2.2.0-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/Publish.py, line
162, in publish
  File /home/jonano/Zope-2.2.0-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/BaseRequest.py,
line 354, in traverse
  File /home/jonano/Zope-2.2.0-src/lib/python/ZPublisher/HTTPResponse.py,
line 533, in debugError
NotFound: (see above)

Anyone can help me a  little bit ? my business is cool ? more to come, I
will announce the opening of my site soon, on this mailing lis !

mailto:jonathandesp@atomasoft.com

Very truly yours,

Jonathan Desp
Atomasoft
Matter will become software
http://www.atomasoft.com

"I used to think that the brain was the most wonderful organ in my body.
Then I realized who was telling me this."