[Zope] Bi-directional update of Data.fs

Brenton Bills fud@mail.theinternet.com.au
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 14:47:11 +1000 (EST)

Hi,
	At the moment I am in a situation where I am working for a company
overseas across the Internet. Because of the lag between us and the fact
that I am working over a modem we have chosen both to have a copy of the
Data.fs files and when I complete a project (or at the end of the day) I
export the files I have modified. The only problem is at the end of a hard
day of working remembering which files I have changed. What would be a
better solution is somesort of syncronisation between both copies of our
Data.fs files so I can see the updates they have made and they can see the
updates I have made at the end of each day.

Is this possible and how can I do it?

Thanks all,
	Brenton Bills.