[Zope] Security problem i 2.2 final - Bug?

Pierre Rougier prougier@ina.fr
Wed, 19 Jul 2000 11:58:42 +0200

Hi  :)
I may say something idiot, but...

Did u try to change the proxy roles of the method which call the fonction
manage_editProperties?
(in case of: to do it, edit your method and choose proxy at the top of the
window), u can edit the role of your method.

Piotr.