[Zope] Atomasoft.com is ready, fresh, clean and cool, high tech.

Jonathan Desp Jonathan Desp" <jonathandesp@atomasoft.com
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 16:29:25 -0400

Hi Zope members,

So now Atomasoft is up and running, working. Feel free to comment, and if
you see some mistake/bad request/Scripts Errors/Server problems, just email
to Help@Atomasoft.com I don't thinks there is problem because my supporters
at  my list made some test and checking.

(Is it too hard  to put Atomasoft as VistaSource on Zope.org ?)

Atomasoft Inc. on Atomasoft.com

The mission of Atomasoft is to develop, in collaboration with other
organizations as much as possible, simulation and design for the expanding
miniaturization industry. Our design and simulation services will decrease
the number of prototype fabrication iterations, accelerate time to market
and reduce development time and labor cost.

The mission of our Web site is to offer a broad range of information and
applications with a simple, attractive and rapidly accessibile interface.

The Internet initiative of Atomasoft.com is to create a marketplace to
exchange ideas, to enable and facilitate transactions of all products with
our B2B marketplace, to help you obtain all the information you want with
our target portal for emerging technologies, and to get instant access to
critical publications in the field of emerging technologies, with up-to-date
inside news day to day.

Very truly yours,

Jonathan Desp
Atomasoft
Matter will become software
http://www.atomasoft.com

If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on
my shoulders