[Zope] all DTML Methods of current folder and subfolder

Gerard Metrailler Jr. webmaster@meetingmaker.com
Fri, 21 Jul 2000 12:08:31 +0200

Hello,

At 07:21 21.07.2000 +0000, Wolfgang Klinger wrote:
>I have a dtml method in a folder which should
>display all "document_title"s of all
>"DTML Method"s in the current folder and
>all sub folders!
>
>(should work as navigation frame)
>
>How can I do that?
>
>I tried
><dtml-in "Info.objectValues(['DTML Method'])">
>where "Info" is the current folder where the
>method itself is stored
>but that didn't work ... :-(

Try using PARENTS[0] instead of Info if you want to display the current
folder content. I am using the following (with a few sorting options for
the dtml-in tag) in a ZClass (inheriting from CatalogAware and Folder) I
created to render the content of the current folder.

<dtml-in  "PARENTS[0].objectValues(['DTML Method'])">
    <dtml-var title_or_id>
</dtml-in>

Best regards,

Gérard Métrailler Jr.